Do you have these special people in your life? You know who I’m talking about, right. Of course, it’s Grandparents. Grandparents have a special place in our hearts for too many reasons to list here. Christmas time is the perfect opportunity to show appreciation with unique christmas gifts.
If you were a grandparent, maybe you are already, what would you love most? Did you say something from or about the grandkids? I think so too. But we don’t just like anything, we like something unique and marvelous. A gift that will bring joy for years to come. Something to always remember.
Let’s make something that you won’t be able to buy from a store. A Christmas presents put together with great thought and much love. Something dashing and novel.
Pick from one or two of these 9 Dashing DIY Christmas Gifts for Grandparents. Get creative and put your own personal touch to these projects. Get your idea juices flowing and you’ll be on your way to creating an amazing gift.
9 Amazing Gifts for Grandparents at Christmas
1. One of my favorite projects here is this dazzling and eye catching Grand Kids Picture Sign. Check out the many details that goes into this project and add anything else you can think of. The fun thing about clothes pins is, you can change out pics whenever you want.
2. Simple yet classy and unique. “Love you to the Moon and back” can be ordered HERE, or you could pick some of your favorite family pics and create a collage yourself. Print out your Quote and create a Crescent Moon with your pictures.
3. Want a truly unique Christmas Gift? Consider making this Wall Decor for Grandparents with names and birth dates of grandchildren.
Want to learn how to do it? Watch this clip.
4. Create a Photo Memory Wreath with small photo frames and pictures of family and grandkids.
6. This is one of my other favorite DIY Christmas Gifts For Grandparents. Picture Tile Coasters are so easy to make with just a Few Steps.
7. Glowing Photo Luminaries with Grandkids pictures provide joy for Grandparents all year long. Light a candle and see it glow. Learn How To Make These HERE.
8.Grandkids Rock Painted or Engraved Stone Art. Write or engrave any message and create a beautiful display.
9.Chronicle the Dates and how Grandparents came to be. What a great Family History Project.
Can't find the exact source of this picture, but it came from Etsy if you like to search and have it made.
All the examples above are memorable gifts for grandparents. Whether you are looking for unusual gifts for men or unique gifts for women, personalized and handmade gifts are the best.